Monday, August 16, 2010

BORACAY !!! < a wonderful nature >

When you recall my previous blogs, i have written there that the boracay trip was postponed. after a long time of waiting, the most awaited trip happened last August 6-8. It is such a nice trip that every student were very excited.

On the day before the trip, the SOM ( student of the month ) students including my classmates in "Buhay ko sa smokey Mountain " photo shooting and blogging session had their orientation and prepared their things for the trip.


All the preparation was appreciated. All the students were tankful to be given the privilege to go in that such wonderful place.Going to Boracay is an adventurous trip. we rode in all kinds of transportation and my favorite is the airplane.

I hope some day i could have one more chance to go there. Off course, I want to do it with my family. I enjoy the trip a lot but i think, it will be more enjoyable if I am with my family watching them with a joyful smile in their lovely faces.

i hope that the third batch of "Boracay Trip Exposure" will b enjoy more the trip. No more large waves, strong winds and lots of sea grass in the sea unlike us.

No comments:

Post a Comment