Saturday, July 10, 2010

thanks giving

another day of learning knowledge...
thanks for all the people that sharing their knowledge to every body..

after this activity, i will try my best to teach other students all the knowledge i have learn ..
i hope more people would be interested in teaching youth from Smokey Mountain ..
i hope more youth would learn how to blog so that they will be able to express their selves in their own unique and meaningful way.. :)

On the other side, blogging is not really difficult unless you're too busy with your life. blogging is like sharing your daily activities, slightly similar to diary. It is relaxing too. You can share your feelings and experiences.

But, in blogging i have one problem and that is when I have no time and money to rent a computer. I know I can continue this and improve more my blogs. i am really thankful to those people who spending their precious time to teach students like us. God Bless for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment